It's been a great week to send out 2011 and welcome 2012. Here are some pictures of all the good times...
{yes, I can get the back of her hair in a pony tail or pig tales. I don't have a rubber band small enough to hold it though ;) and it accentuates her "mullet" so we leave it as is. I think it's cute!}
{while Ryan was hamming it up for the camera, B was doing this... thus the lack of Beckett pics :)}
{my friend, Michelle, and I made baby food on Tuesday. We were too busy chasing kids and dicing carrots to take pics, but this is Ryan's first taste of peas... she's not a fan!}
{I had a couple of friends over for dinner and hot chocolate on Thursday. This is the hot chocolate bar! The only thing not pictured is the peppermint whipped cream. Yummm!!}
Such a great week! Now, if only I had made a last minute push to complete my New Year's "Resolution" from last year... o well. I may not have scanned in all of our old pictures, but I have a plan for archiving and I think that's enough progress for one year!

No comments:
Post a Comment