Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Program 2011

Beckett's Mother's Day Out Program put on a pretty adoreable Christmas program! I was excited because this is another first for Beckett!


Jackie and I went together because Ethan's class was in the program too :) He's such a cute little guy! He was so excited about Jingle Bells and his friends!

Beckett's class was next and they did such a great job! I'm always impressed with the teachers who can keep all the kids involved and doing what they are supposed to be doing.  Getting all the 3 year olds on the stage was probably the most challenging part. As you can see, Beckett was pretty interested in the mic stand...

He's standing by his teacher Miss Tina.  All the kids shook their bells and some of them even sang along! It was really cute!!


The 4 year old class dressed up and "acted out" the Nativity scene. I have to say, this was the funniest part! The kids did great! Some of them had speaking parts, some of them just stood there, and some of them tried to fit the Shepard's crooks around their heads ;) 

After the 4 year olds, all the kids got back on the stage for one more song.  Beckett saw Michelle and was pretty excited to see Grandma!

It was so fun to see Beckett up on stage.  I wasn't sure what he'd think, but he did such a great job! I love all of these new experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment