Sunday, June 24, 2012
Backyard Sprinkler: Not so wild and crazy.
I bought a fun sprinkler for the backyard. It has "arms" that spray and wiggle. Sounds like fun in the sun, right? Well, let's just say the kids are warming up to it. They aren't a fan of the spray in their face, but they are a fan of drinking from and sitting next to the thing. I'm just glad they are happy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! We had this one a couple years ago and recently got a new one that the kids aren't too sure about. It's like this, but without the "body". The sprayers wiggle all around and it's about 12 ft. long!
ReplyDeleteSavannah got a Mr. Wiggles for her 1st b-day from her aunt Darcus. We have a hard time keeping Mr Wiggles still. Mr. Wiggles is always falling down on his side. Water pressure I guess! Love the pix!
ReplyDelete