Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Cowboy in Training

Lauren and I have been discussing me bringing the kids down to see the horses and cows for a week or so. I wasn't entirely sure that we would go down this weekend, but on Saturday morning it seemed like a good idea. I am SO glad we went!!
I was a little worried Beckett would be afraid to be so close to the horses. He love to see them from inside the car as we drive past, but when you are standing next to them it can be intimidating. He loved them! He kept saying "the are so cute".  There was a sweet baby who was so loving! We were able to pet her and hug her- so fun! I think Beckett loved her the most :)
We have a similar picture from a couple of years ago. I love this.  When we were leaving town Beckett told me "Mom, I think Aunt Lauren misses me." He was so excited to see Aunt Lauren, I love that!

Ryan enjoyed her time too, she loved playing at Aunt Lauren's house and I so wish I had a picture of her face when she got to pet a horse for the first time! It was so sweet and she smiled so big!! I did get a picture of her new Tiny Toms! That's important.

Of course, any good Cowboy in training has to learn to do chores.  Beckett helped to feed one of the horses. Again, he loved it!



It is always fun to visit Dufur Ranch, as the kids get older I'm sure it will only get to be more and more fun! Next time- we ride. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment