Wow!!!! You guys look great and its so good to see the entire family in a pic. What a beautiful blessing. Love the picture of you and Kenny laughing together. Sweet :)
I love these! You and Kenny 3 always do look so great. I cleaned the office today and I have your engagement photo on my board. I was admiring it today how ya'll look so cute! I love the kids too. Averi did a good job!
Wow!!!! You guys look great and its so good to see the entire family in a pic. What a beautiful blessing. Love the picture of you and Kenny laughing together. Sweet :)
ReplyDeleteI love these! You and Kenny 3 always do look so great. I cleaned the office today and I have your engagement photo on my board. I was admiring it today how ya'll look so cute! I love the kids too. Averi did a good job!
ReplyDelete