These pictures are a little blurry. My hand wasn't too steady because I was holding back tears. Ryan's last day of her first year of Mother's Day Out and Beckett's last day of Mother's Day Out- ever- were this week.
My baby boy is going to a big school next year. **sniff sniff**
First Day of School
Last Day of School
Both of the kids had such wonderful teachers this year.
Ryan's teachers have got to be extra special for taking care of 10- 1 year olds at a time! Miss Holly and Miss Laura made her first year so special!!
Beckett's teacher's this year were amazing! We have had wonderful teachers all 3 years, but this year I was really sad to see the end of the year. Miss Krista and Miss Laura have taught Beckett so much. He is at such an impressionable age and we were so blessed to have such wonderful people teaching him and caring for him!!
I'm going to go get a kleenex now...
No comments:
Post a Comment