I have been sick all week. Not too sick, but enough that we really didn't do much of anything.
And there was lots of Dr. practice :-)
I love Spring evenings spent outside. I sat on the porch and watched them play. One of my favorite things to do.
Here are some pictures from my phone. I didn't want to do a separate post. They are all from this week... I think...
![]() |
| We have caterpillars! The kids love to watch them wiggle across the patio. |
![]() |
| She thinks she's such a big girl climbing up all by herself. |
| The look on her face- priceless. |
The picture above and the picture below are my favorites. Because they are pictures of my favorites.
| He's such a big boy! Swinging all by himself!! |
We celebrated my mom's birthday this week too! We are go grateful for Mimi :-)
Ryan looks pretty good with icing all over her face...
Even if I wasn't feeling 100%, it was still a great week with great people and great fun.








No comments:
Post a Comment