Last weekend, Beckett and I went to his friend Cale's 4th birthday! Cale's mom and I work together and they live really close to us too. They are great friends to us :)
Cale is a HUGE baseball fan! I'm talking big time baseball fan. So, of course, his birthday party was all about baseball.
Beckett was hesitant at first but he got the hang of it. He was really good at hitting the ball off the tee!
They set up a baseball field in the back yard. Kelly and Jason, Cale's parents, built this house last year and the area that is all dirt will soon be a pool, but how perfect is it for their little baseball fan??
 |
| Beckett wanted to be the catcher :) |
 |
| Jason explaining to Beckett that after he hit the ball, he needs to run to first base. |
 |
| How cute is he?? |
 |
| Cale is focused. |
 |
| Like, really focused! |
 |
| Worn out :) |
We had such a great time! Happy birthday, Cale!!
No comments:
Post a Comment