Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Phone Photos

I just realized how long it has been since I posted! Yikes! I have been busy posting at www.cleanleanmommymachine.com and I need to balance blogs better :)

Things have been really busy at work. I have a couple of really big deadlines this month and next. Kenny has been busy too!

The kids are enjoying LOTS of time outside! We keep going from warm weather one day to cool weather the next with a few sever thunderstorms in between. Any time it is sunny and above 60, we are outside!

I got a new phone last week so I have been taking lots of pictures with it so here is what we've been up to the past couple of weeks:

The first pic I took with my phone  :)

She is saying "cheese"!

I went down to Durant to hang out with Lauren one Sunday. This was the scenery on my way home. Beautiful!

I had to take Beckett to the doctor for a sinus infection. We were playing Power Rangers while waiting.

Ryan is obsessed with the flowers and herbs we planted. It's a wonder our marigolds still have flowers on them...

My favorite kiddos... eating, sort of.

We had some pretty severe weather this week. This is lightening! It is actually pitch black dark outside, but you'd never know.

We even had to get in our "safe place" because the tornado sirens were going off. Yikes!

1am. Still crazy lightening! Needless to say,  I drank a lot of coffee the next day.

Back at the doctor to check on his sinus infection. He's just waiting patiently. Reading Field & Stream.

Our sweet girl!

Beckett was in the fire truck. Ryan wanted to get in. So she did.

She has a shoe obsession already.

And a hat obsession.

Yesterday, she took her nap on the floor. Right inside the door! Can you see her foot?

Beckett went to work with Kenny. He had a GREAT time!!

Bubbles!!


She likes to watch TV upside down lately...


More posts coming soon, promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment