I'm a little late on this Easter post. Oops. Let's get caught up, shall we?
Easter was pretty low key for us this year. It's kind of fitting for the rest of the holidays we have "celebrated" over the past 6 months. I so enjoy relaxing and watching the kids get excited about things that are out of the ordinary.
We kept our tradition of finding Easter Baskets on the kitchen table in the morning, then finding plastic eggs hidden throughout the house!
You will notice that Woody and Jessie made it into the baskets after all...
It didn't take Ryan long to figure out that there were M&M's in the eggs :)
Ryan got to find all the purple and pink eggs, Beckett got to find the green and blue eggs!
After nap time, we went to my aunt and uncle's house for a delicious meal (seriously, so yummy) and then an outside egg hunt! Beckett was so anxious for the egg hunt. He wasn't happy about having to wait until after everyone ate :)
These eggs had little farm animals in them and a few M&M's as well. The kids loved finding the animals!
Cousin Arleigh was in on this egg hunt too! I love cousin play time!!
Family, egg hunts, M&M's. I'd say we had a pretty Happy Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment