Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ryan's Birthday Week

This week has been full of fun... and also full of lots of "rest and fluids".

We kicked off the week with Ryan opening her presents from us and Beckett as well as a cookie cake for her 2nd birthday! Since her birthday was on a Monday- and Beckett started swim lessons that night, we decided to save the family celebration for later in the week.  We were really glad we decided to postpone the family fun because on Tuesday afternoon Ryan started running a fever :(

Luckily, she was feeling well enough (and had been fever free for long enough) to celebrate on Friday! She was still pretty tired- at one point all she wanted to do was lay on our bed and watch Curious George- but she loved opening presents and having everyone sing "happy birthday" to her!

It is so fun to watch her with these experiences. Last year she was so little she didn't really understand everything, but I think this year she knew it was her special day!

 She really got into opening presents this year!

 Tissue paper was flying!

 Sit n' Spin! She figured it out right away.
 
 
 Beckett picked out this bubble machine for Ryan. He likes to play with it too :-)

 Homemade cookie cake. It was yummy!

I was trying to keep them busy at the doctor's office.

We had a lot of Pop Ice this week!

 I love her little party dress! I found it while we were on vacation.


That wand was GG's idea. It's a big hit! Ryan loves to wave it and say "Abra Cadabra!"

 Emi had to help, Ryan didn't have enough hands for all her fun toys :-)
 She loves this microphone!!
 So does Beckett...

I love this picture. Ryan was so excited for everyone to sing happy birthday to her! She even acted a little shy- but definitely happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment