Summer is officially here! Yay!
We have been busy with Beckett's swim lessons- he is doing so well! We just have the tiny issue of him till not wanting to put his face in the water to overcome. But i'm sure he will figure it out as soon as he's ready.
We went to my uncle's house and swam with our cousins, Sasha and Arleigh!
It has been in the 90's everyday so I decided it was time for another water pillow! The kids have been loving it! I made it big enough that I can enjoy it too ;)
I can't believe we are starting the last week of June! Time is flying by. I'm so glad we are able to enjoy a laid back schedule this summer. I know there is lots more fun ahead!
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment