Beckett has grown up so much this past year. I feel like I say that every year though. He can ride his bike and scooter super fast. He loves to play with Legos. Anything Batman keeps his attention. Super Mario Brothers on the Nintendo is his favorite game. And he uses his imagination to play "Batman and Robin" with Ryan.
He is such a great big brother. He still gets frustrated when Ryan doesn't give him his space when he's done with wanting a shadow. But there are so many times that he involves her in what he is doing and she absolutely loves him! Getting to watch them grow up together is fascinating- I love it!
Beckett loves to make everyone laugh and be happy. He is super helpful (most of the time). He is excited for Kindergarden. We have met his teacher and she is the sweetest. I think he is really going to love her!Beckett is very determined. When he gets something in his head, he wants to make it happen. Immediately. We have been talking a lot lately about the calendar and trying to understand that when we make plans, that means we will do something in a few days- not right now :-)
To say he is going through a "Batman phase" would be an understatement. 99% of the time he is wearing his cape and mask. He gets "recognized" everywhere we go and it doesn't phase him. When he's Batman, he's very serious.
Beckett is still tall for his age. No surprise. He's in the 80th percentile for height! He's well into "big boy" clothes. It still stings a little that I can't get him the cute toddler stuff... the boy clothes are cute too, but in a grown up way ;-) This shirt he's wearing, is
I love seeing how Beckett has some traits that are like Kenny and some that are like me, both of our kids are a good balance if I do say so myself. Beckett is such a smart kid. So many adventures still to come. I'm so glad I get to be his mom!










No comments:
Post a Comment