Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Beckett's 6

Better late than never, right?

I'm not going to dwell on the whole "my baby is 6" concept. Even though it blows my mind. :-) We are just so glad this little kiddo made us parents 6 years ago. He is so special and we love him so very much!

To celebrate Beckett's birthday, we took him and his friend Will to Johnstone Park's Kiddie Park. They had so much fun! Ryan slept through the whole thing. I'm not sure how, she must have been really tired. The boys really enjoyed themselves. They went from ride to ride. We had great weather and there were hardly any lines so it was really the perfect evening.






Will ended up staying the night too- my baby's first sleep over!

Donuts for birthday breakfast!


Beckett's one request for his birthday was a Batman cake. Easy enough. Cake, ice cream, and presents. I'd say he had a great birthday!!







His 6 year old "chair pics" will be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment