Lots of exciting things have been going on- one of the changes I am most excited about is that I have been able to leave my job and stay home full time with the kids! It has been a big change and we are still adjusting to the new routine, but it is so nice to focus my attention on our family. We are so blessed to have this opportunity and we do not take that for granted!
This is my empty office, as I was walking out the for the last time.
We have been trying to make the most of the last few weeks of summer. Beckett will start Kindergarden this week!
Beckett went to a birthday party a few weeks ago and had so much fun!
Ryan loves to play dress up. She will be Robin (batman's sidekick, of course), a cowgirl, Sally (from The Cat in the Hat), and of course Queen Elsa! She loves to sing along with her "Let It Go" Microphone :-)
We even got to watch Wyatt one day! It was so fun to have the three kids together- not at all exhausting ;-)
I hope to get better about taking and posting pictures now. My co-blogger and I have some fun things in store for Clean Lean Mommy too, so stay tuned!





No comments:
Post a Comment