Kenny turned 35 on Sunday. I'm sure he wouldn't want me drawing too much attention to him, or his birthday, but I think he's kind of a big deal. Aaaand I'm pretty sure 6 people look at this little blog so...
Happy birthday, Kenny! We love you!!
We had a great weekend. Beckett went to a friend's birthday party on Saturday and then we celebrated Kenny's birthday on Sunday... there was a lot of cake this weekend, not that I'm complaining :-)
Play Doh has taken over my kitchen table and the carpet underneath. I have mixed feelings about Play Doh. I hate that it makes such a mess, but I love how much Ryan loves to play with it. She insists on "hot pink". It's the only color she likes at the moment.
It's the little things that make me happy. Birthdays, cake, and happy kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment