Except it wasn't an intentional break :) Blogging just hasn't been a priority. But I am determined to get back in the habit!
I love looking back at the blog and all the fun things we have done and seeing how the kids have grown. I love documenting our "normal" and seeing how we spend time together.
I'm not really a fan of "resolutions", so I'm not saying that blogging is a resolution... but I want to get better about blogging this year. I want to take pictures of my kids again, I want to have pictures of our memories.
I'm not going to try to "catch up". I'll likely start with Christmas and just pick up from there. To make up for the lack of posting, here are a few pictures from my phone, a random assortment of life from September-December, 2014...
Happy New Year! More updates coming soon...

























No comments:
Post a Comment