Last week, I got to see Garth Brook at the BOK Center. It was wonderful! My aunt and cousins were there, a good friend of mine, my mom and David, and Kenny. We had great seats- we were the first row in the top section so our view was unobstructed and we could sit down the whole time! Don't worry, I was dancing in my seat.
Monday was Martin Luther King, Jr. Day so the kids were out of school. We have had unseasonably warm weather so a day trip to the cabin was in order. When I was a kid, I would climb and jump on these same rocks. I'm so glad my kids enjoy some of the same things I did as a kid. It's kind of cool...
In other news, it is worth noting that Ryan has become a princess. This is how she has insisted on leaving the house the past few days. Dinner, Walmart, Mimi's house are all places Princess go, tiara and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment