Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What a busy busy week!

This week has been so busy and so fun!

Monday
We spent Monday evening relaxing and enjoying birthday gifts :)



Tuesday
Since my Aunt was in town, we had another family dinner on her last night here.  I'm really disappointed in myself because I don't have a picture of Jeannette and B together! I'm not sure how I missed that.  Beckett did discover a new favorite thing while we were at GG's... the sliding shower doors!

Wednesday
Happy Birthday Emi! I cannot believe Emi is 7 already! We had so much fun celebrating with her and the family.  She got great gifts and her cake was so cute- flowers around the outside with a horse on top!


Saturday
For B's birthday, one of his gifts was a membership to the Tulsa Zoo! We decided to start using it right away!  We were able to see a couple of animals we hadn't seen up close yet.  The monkeys were so cute! And the giant tortoise came really close to us.  Beckett had a great time!  Luckily the weather wasn't too bad.  It was a little hot but we went early enough that we beat the heat of the day.  Beckett gets so excited to see the animals, especially the tigers, I know we will be making many visits to the zoo this year!




love this face!


After the zoo we came home and I started cleaning out Beckett's closet.  I do this every time he out grows a size of clothes, but I hadn't done it since he outgrew 18-24 months (which has been a while).  Beckett loved trying to play with his baby toys! I was amused :)

Sunday
My friend Jennifer and her beautiful little girl, Hannah, stopped in Tulsa on their way back home to Arkansas! I was so excited to see them! I got to see Jen and her husband, Jeremy, a few weeks ago but I hadn't seen Hannah in a while! She is getting so big! We had a great lunch and the kids were so funny.  Despite being tired, they both did really well.  Miss Hannah is so animated.  I love her smile! I think that Beckett and Hannah just might have a future together :)  Beckett was showing off eating his french fries and jumping in his chair!

I love having weeks like this, but I also love knowing that I have a relaxing week with nothing to do coming up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment