Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What day is it?

It is so funny to me how not going to work Monday-Friday makes me completely lose track of the days. Most of the time, there is a good chance I will have to think twice about what day it is, unless it is Saturday or Sunday (if Kenny's home from work it narrows down my choices).

I absolutely love this feeling.  It means that I am enjoying myself so much that I'm not worried about what time it is, what day it is, or anything else. It means that I am having a great time with my kids. It means that we have no plans :) and I mean that in a good way.

Beckett is getting to be such a big boy! This week he put on his shorts and shoes all by himself. Look close... he was a little backwards :)  
 Even the shorts were backwards.  We have since clarified that the zipper goes in front.

Beckett has also taken more of an interest in Ryan.  He is so helpful! He loves to give her the pacifier when she is crying. He loves to help with her bath (and by help I mean watch). He loves to say "Silly girl." and "It's ok." He gives her kisses every night before he goes to bed and when he wakes up he asks where she is.

Ryan likes him too, she will look at him when he's talking and there have even been a couple of times where she has been fussy then quieted down when he started talking to her.

I love love love this!! I hope that this is just the beginning of a special brother-sister relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment