Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friends and Siblings

I couple of weekends ago I was surprised by my two best friends.  Apparently, they have been conspiring... and I'm so glad they did! One bonus to Jess' surprise visit was that she was able to take pictures of the kids for me.  Here's a link to her blog. And here are some of the moments she captured for us...
BFF's

My favorite of Ryan

Sweet brother






I love this of the two of them! I feel like they are solving all of life's problems :)

Funny story: B was following Jess around with his toy gun, holding it up to his eye as if to pretend it was a camera. So cute! We couldn't get him to sit on the couch because he wanted to take pictures so we told him to take a picture of Jess- that got him on the couch, but he wasn't in the mood to sit still!

Such a loving look for his baby sister.

I'm so glad I got to spend time with my two best friends, and I'm so glad I have these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment