Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

How We Play

We got {a little} more snow this week! Beckett {and Reggie} enjoyed it before MDO!
 Beckett loves when Reggie runs around.  He thinks it's so funny!
 I think Reggie just likes to have someone who runs with him!
 Everyone loves to play outside! I'm sure Ryan would love the snow.  She likes to be outside so it has been nice to have so many nice days in with a couple of snowy days.
 Reggie can run circles around Beckett, but then he's done. This was more running than he usually does in one day, let alone in one morning.

 Beckett kept trying to make snowballs, but it wasn't good snow for that. I think he looks so cute all bundled up!


When we aren't outside, we are hanging out in the living room.  The room in my house that most resembles a daycare. But I love it that way {most of the time}.

 Ryan doesn't like to sleep in her pack'n'play, so I pulled it into the living room and put some of her toys in it- she loves it that way! It's good timing too because she is so close to crawling, so this will be a good way to contain her while I'm cooking and such. I think Beckett would hop in too, if I'd let him.


This is why I don't make my bed.  Beckett loves to watch movies or just play on our bed.
This is why my sheets are always dirty :-)

Once or twice a week we go to Mimi's to play.  Beckett and Ryan have a whole other set of toys at Mimi's so it's always a good time! Beckett has really taken to the top bunk, when he gets down he likes to have someone lift him up and say "to infinity and beyond!"
 Mimi always has popsicles. Thank goodness.
 Ryan loves the toys at Mimi's too.  Those keys and the Little People are her favorite!


 To Infinity... 
 ...and beyond!

No matter where we are, there is always room for play time and lots of fun!!

1 comment:

  1. You have more snow on the ground than we do- lucky ducks!

    ReplyDelete