This little boy is pretty amazing. He is so smart. He knows his letters, colors, numbers and some shapes. He can sing songs. He loves to play hide and seek and tag. He can quote and/or act out scenes from Toy Story 2 and 3.
He is Buzz Lightyear these days, but even Buzz likes to play dinos. Thankfully, Buzz also likes Jessie and Woddy because that's what he calls me and Kenny.
Beckett is still a fan of his Cowboy boots and playing outside. Some things never change, like his love of Ruffles and Starbursts.
I love when I tuck him in at night and he asks "Mamma, will you sunggle me?". I also love the way he will try to make Ryan laugh while they are riding in the car.
Beckett loves going to MDO and has made friends with a lot of his classmates. Most of them he refers to as "The other Buzz."
He gets excited about going to Mimi's and Grandma's. He also enjoys going to Cherry Berry, Braum's, Target, and Walmart. Bass Pro is like Disney World to him- I think he thinks it's the happiest place on Earth.
His imagination continues to amaze me.
Beckett is super silly. He is also very busy. He rarely sits still, and when he does it is usually for the iPad.
Beckett is getting taller and taller. He is in size 4T clothes and I imagine by the time he's 4 he'll be in 5T! I did not give him permission to grow up that fast.
We love him more than words and as usual we are very excited to watch him continue to grow and learn!

No comments:
Post a Comment