Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Ryan: 8 Months

Eight months. 8. Goodness. Have I mentioned that time flies?


Ryan is getting so big! I feel like in the past month her personality is really starting to come out.  She is shy, silly, ticklish, happy, and knows what she wants.


Ryan loves to play.  She loves her toys, she loves her exersaucer, she loves to sit on her play mat or in her high chair surrounded by toys, she loves Beckett and anything he's doing, she loves to be in the middle of things, she loves to scream when she wants your attention, she loves to chew on my phone.


Ryan has 3 teeth that have made it through and at least one more in progress. You can still only see 2 of them when she smiles.  Recently, she has started shrugging her shoulders when she smiles- it's too cute for words!

I love how her face lights up when she sees something she wants or someone she recognizes.  I love how happy she gets when we pick Beckett up from MOD and I love how she laughs at him in the car.  I love how she asserts herself- she doesn't cry much, but she will scream in a high pitch if she wants something.  I love how she loves her blankie.

My favorite thing that has developed recently is her love of snuggling.  I think it's part shyness part love of cuddles and part love of her blankie, but she will snuggle on your shoulder (especially if blankie is there too) in the sweetest way. I love it. I love it when she snuggles me and I love seeing her sunggle with our friends and family. I think it's so sweet and I hope it lasts!

Ryan is loving her food! I have been able to make all the solid foods she's been eating except for her rice cereal.  She loves it all! I can't even think of a favorite becasue she loves everything we give her.  Let's hope that lasts too!

Ryan continues to be such a bright spot in our family.  We all enjoy spending time with her and we love to see her smile.

We love her more and more everyday and can't wait to see what's next!

1 comment:

  1. I am dying over her face in that middle pic! (right below where you talk about how she loves to play!) Awesome picture capturing her sweet smile :)

    ReplyDelete