Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our Busy Week: Monday through Friday

This week has been kind of busy.  Really just for me and Kenny.  Anyway, I had to be out of town some so I think that is why there are so many pictures of the kids this week- I knew I would miss them and then when I got back I was so happy to see them!

Ryan has been all over the place! She has mastered crawling and while she still doesn't put both knees on the ground, she is quick! The kitchen gate has come out to protect the dog bowls as they are her favorite thing to make a mess with.

On Monday, I set her in the living room with her toys so I could fix a sandwich.  Normally, when I finish making my PB&J she is right where I left her- maybe slightly more towards the corner where we keep the toys.  Monday, she made her way to Beckett's room!
I can't blame her, it's a fun room with a fun brother.
The weather has been wonderful! Monday afternoon, we ventured outside.  Both kids love to be outside.  Ryan hadn't played in the grass yet, I wasn't sure she'd like it since it's still all brown and crunchy.
She was so happy!
Beckett ran around. Ryan played on her blanket.  They were very busy!
Once off the blanket, Ryan didn't go far at first.

And then came right back.
But she got used to the feel and was off chasing Beckett in no time!
I am so happy Spring is here!
Tuesday through Thursday I was in Omaha, NE for work.  I won't bore you with all the pictures I took, mostly for work, but I will show you the highlight of the trip...
Jones Bros. Cupcakes is SO GOOD! They have been on the Food Network's Cupcake Wars.  I had to try one- or two. We also got vanilla macaroons but they didn't make it to picture time. They were delicious. The cupcakes were wonderful- I got Tiramisu and Red Velvet. This picture does not do them justice.
When I got home I was so happy to see everyone and so tired of driving! We did nothing but hang out at the house all day Friday!
I love watching Ryan play- I love watching Beckett play too, but this age is just so fun! Everything is a new experience and she is discovering so much about the world around her!

Sibling love! I missed them so much! This was my first time to leave Ryan overnight. There were lots of hugs and kisses for all of them when I got home.  I missed them playing together. This is my favorite part of the day- everyday.

Ryan also perfected the "pull up" this week! She tries to pull up on everything, but Beckett's chair in the living room is her favorite.
 

I love spending time with my kiddos!  I am glad we all {and by "we all" I mean "me"} made it through the hectic-ness of traveling.  It's always good to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment