Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Relaxing After a Busy Week

I posted about how our week {my week and maybe Kenny's week, the kids were unfazed} was a little hectic.  This weekend we spent our time hanging out, relaxing, and I tried to make up for 3 days away from home.  Ok, really, this weekend wasn't unlike any other weekend :-) I was glad to be home, but I think everyone else just thought it was a normal weekend in the Childress House.

A normal weekend includes plenty of time outside.  So, Saturday, we played outside for a good part of the day.  It was so nice!  I also made Snickerdoodles, my grandma's recipe. They were amazing.

It is getting harder to contain Ryan.  Now that she can crawl, she only wants to crawl.  Luckily a few things still keep her occupied in one place, it may not be for long, but at least it works for now.  Ryan is pretty fascinated with mirrors lately.  Her exersaucer has a mirror and I caught her checking out that cute baby!
This picture just makes me smile. They are SO alike! I love love love it!
Beckett informed me "I'm going to work."
Then he was "home" and was sure to ask me "how was your day?" Such a sweet boy.
Kenny volunteered to push the tricycle {I was taking pictures- how convenient} and I love how Beckett is checking to make sure the dogs are coming too!
Ryan loves grass.  Luckily, she loves her pacifier more and that is why she isn't eating the grass.
I will end on this note: I love this progression of pictures :) It started out as Beckett asking me to take a picture of his T-Rex.  Notice Ryan's toes in the first one!


 

Little does she know, she is actually crawling toward two T-Rex's.


No comments:

Post a Comment