These chair pictures are getting harder! Ryan is on the move! She started crawling last week, this week she figured out how to get ANYwhere. She loves to crawl after the vacuum chord and Beckett's boots.
She is 20 lbs and 26.5 inches long. I can't find the paper they gave me at the doctor so I'm not sure what percentile she's in now... I'll have to find that.
She is still so happy! I will say though, she knows what she wants and will get upset if she can't get it. I don't blame her though. She loves to eat- anything I puree. I really couldn't even tell you what her favorite food is. She isn't big on chewing yet. She has 4 teeth and loves puffs, but we are slowly working our way up to Cherrios and pasta.Now that she's mobile, Ryan is also figuring out how to pull up on things. So far, Reggie is the only one who has a problem with this.
She loves to talk! She can babble on about Mama, Dada, Ba ba ba. She gets so excited when she is talking, I think she will be a good story teller one of these days.
Ryan is so curious. When she sees something new she studies it. She is shy when she first meets people but she warms up quickly. She loves to clap and thinks it's so funny when we say "yeah!" while she claps!
I can't believe how quickly time is passing. I am so excited to watch this little girl grow up! She fits so perfectly into our family and we all adore her! So much love for our little girl.

So adorable!!! She is such a cutie and sounds like a great little girl!
ReplyDeleteI love the chair idea so much that we got a chair with Jaythan’s name on it (thanks to Gigi). Your idea is great! We will start our 1 month pictures next week.
So cute! And you wanted another boy ...
ReplyDelete