We were recently gifted a PVC "fort frame". It is amazing!! The kids really use their imagination with this one. I liken it to a refrigerator box, but it doesn't fall apart or get yucky.
So far it has been a tunnel...
...a cage, a boat, a hideout...
...a jungle gym, and a few other things I'm sure I'm missing.
Right now, I throw an old blanket over it. Half the fun is pulling the blanket off :) But they tend to be a little rough on the blanket.
Soon, I plan on getting a painter's drop cloth- the canvas kind- to put over it so we have something a bit more sturdy. The pillows from our couch fit perfectly in the "bottom". Makes a great bed!
This has been a lifesaver since it has been too windy (allergies- yuck) to play outside recently. I know it will continue to be a great source of entertainment for a long, long time!
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment