2 Conversations:
1. Today, we were playing outside:
Beckett: (looking up at our house) "How did daddy build this house for me?"
Me: (after a slight pause) "Well, we bought it after someone else built it."
B: "Oh. Did you get it at Lowe's or WalMart?"
First of all, how sweet is that? I love that he sees his daddy as someone who would build him anything. Legos or a house, his daddy would give him the world. :)
Secondly, it is such a silly thought but one of those things I want to remember. One day I will be able to tell him he once thought everything- even his house- could be bought at Lowe's or WalMart.
2. I was laying down with Beckett, trying to get him calmed down for bed. He, of course, had Purple Guy. He held PG up to my face and said "Mom, Purple Guy has something to tell you."
Me: "Ok, what's up PG?"
PG: "I really want to see my friend, Big Guy [another Godzilla], he needs to come on the mail truck, ok?"
Apparently, Beckett has caught on to how Ebay works.
I love how he is starting to figure out the world around him. I know the older he gets, there will be many more things I want to remember. These silly conversations are just one of those things.
Friday, October 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! Funny thing is that KK asked me the exact same thing about our house this morning. She figured if Dad didn't build it, Auntie did. Kids are hilarious! :)
ReplyDelete