Our friends, the Minges Family, have had a lot of experience with premature births and they do such a tremendous job of advocating for this cause. This year, they were the ambassador family for the March in Stillwater. I was so happy we could be there to support them and to help raise awareness of such an important issue that touches so many lives.
I have learned more about strength through my friendship with Lissette than from any other person I know. She and Justin are incredible parents and great people. I am so glad I can call them friends!
Beckett had a great time. It was cold and windy but that can't hold a 4 year old back. He even made a new friend.
{Oliver, Lissette and Justin's son. Oliver was so cute, following Beckett around :) I think they are going to be good friends. Beckett will be able to give him tips on being a big bother.}
{Beckett's new friend}
It was really fun to see football players, cheerleaders, and even Pistol Pete! They were all so nice! Beckett was a little unsure of taking a picture with the cheerleaders. He wouldn't hear of taking a picture with Pistol Pete, but as soon as the pics weren't posed, he was happy to give hugs and high fives.
{He's so shy :)}
{Pete supervising Justin at the grill}
{Now, he's made friends.}
{Aww!}



No comments:
Post a Comment