Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tornado

 Ryan has earned the nickname "Tiny Tornado". She quietly spins about the house leaving messes in her wake. Seriously, she can make a mess faster than anyone. She is so funny! You can't help but laugh at her because she is having so much fun!

Recently she has learned to spin, literally. Appropriate.
 Round and
 round and
 round she goes...


The least messy place to play these days is outside. The kids love playing outside (I'm sure I've mentioned that before). It has been super windy the past few days but earlier this week it was perfect!

I'm not sure how he has gotten this big. He's a messy-faced big boy.
 And she's a messy-haired big girl. They are growing up so fast!

I love when they play together.
 Hang on, Ryan!

Can you tell what she's doing?
Her favorite thing to do right now, when she stops to sit for a minute, is to bring my hand up to her mouth while she's saying "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh". So it sounds like "Ahhh   hhhh   hhhh   hhh   hhh."

And then she's off to chase her brother and spin out a few more messes before bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment