Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Photo Challenge

I've been a little busy lately. But the end of my crazy November has come! YAY!! I have missed taking pictures and just playing with the kids without worrying about what I have to do next.

This weekend I have been getting all of our Christmas decorations up (my house is a mess) and as I was looking through my "Festive Christmas" board on Pinterest I found a photo challenge from last year. Why not this year too? I'm already a day behind but, o well.  I plan to further break the rules by posting more than one picture on some days. With two kids you kind of have to right?

Day 1
Lights
 This week we drive through Rhema- our first light tour of the season!

 Love some bokeh and the kids and the tree.

Day 2
Decorations

 The first decorations this year were shatter proof ornaments for the tree!

HAPPY DECEMBER!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Where did you get the shatter proof ornaments? The kids are beautiful and getting big!

    ReplyDelete