Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Almost made it to Easter

The weekend before Easter, I went shopping for basket goodies. Beckett has been asking for a Woody toy so I got that for him, Jessie for Ryan, and a few other smaller items as well.

I try not to put candy in their baskets, the eggs they "hunt" in the morning usually have candy and that's enough for one morning :)

I figured I would be safe leaving the toys in the shopping bag, in the trunk of my car. I figured wrong.

They were safely hidden until Tuesday afternoon when Beckett was getting into the car. He turned around in his car seat and proclaimed "Woody! Mom, where'd you find him!"

Busted.

Luckily, he didn't see into the rest of the bag and took my word for it that the bag was empty. So there were still some surprises.

We went ahead and gave the kiddos their Toy Story toys. They almost made it to Easter.








No comments:

Post a Comment