Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Seeds

Every year I have said, "I'm going to start an herb garden." Every year I have not started an herb garden.

Until now!

The kids and I planted seeds this weekend.  I'm trying to teach Beckett that our food grows from the ground and doesn't just magically appear at Walmart :)

My mom found the mini greenhouse and bought one for each of the kids, I found the green ones at Target in the dollar shop- they have herb seeds in them.  This is what the kids helped me with- but don't worry, my herb garden is separate from their greenhouses :)
The mini greenhouses were super easy to use! Great fun for the kids!





 Beckett was a big helper. Ryan was much less interested. She wanted to play in the water or with the dirt or just run around. That's ok, next year she will love it, too.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I think the Easter Bunny will bring greenhouses to my kiddos this year!

    ReplyDelete