My friend, Jess, and I have been working on a really fun project together recently.
It all started with me calling her and telling her that I had just done lunges while vacuuming and there had to be some way we could blow this up and make it a blog! Yep, that's right. Jess was totally on board and had amazing ideas for how to expand our content and join the "blog-o-sphere"!
In college, Jess and I were in the same major, same classes, and even did the same internship. We are both Health Promotion grads who pursued careers in Health Education. Our lives have taken different turns since graduating, but I am so thankful we have stayed friends.
Now we are able to do fun things, like this new blog, in addition to the everyday stuff we share together. Jess has a wealth of knowledge about eating healthy. I am so excited to read the posts she has planned on clean eating and healthy alternatives to everyday cooking. We are both working on adding in fun things like Easter Basket Candy Alternatives, and a Fit Family series.
There are even a few guest posters that will be stopping by to share about their adventures in mommy-hood and the balancing act that is taking care of yourself, your family, and your home.
I hope you can check it out, maybe even follow our posts, and share in the craziness that is 2 friends trying to efficiently maintain our families, households, and sanity! And yes, there are pictures of me doing vacuum lunges... lol
www.cleanleanmommymachine.com
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment