I went shopping for the kids Easter baskets today {the Easter Bunny needed a little help}. I can't wait for Easter pictures... but that will be next weekend.
This week has pretty much been cold and rainy so we've been inside a lot. Here are some pics from my phone to kind of catch up on our fun.
My sweet little Buzz Lightyear.
This little girl LOVES hats!
We spent some time in AR with Grandpa and Grandma Trish. They have a fun porch swing.
"Hey mom, take a picture of me", and then he makes silly faces. Reminds me of his Uncle Elliot...
The only pic I hav of him "put together".
She loves life. Upside-down.
Another day. Another hat.
How they ride.
I love how he gets so lost in his imagination. He makes me happy.
Kenny and I were lucky enough to go see Micky and the Motorcars {a band we love to see together}. I got to hang out with Micky Braun the lead singer. Needless to say, we had a great time!
Discovering what happens to things when he sprays them with water. Chalk changes color...
...his little sister gets muddy.
In his defense, he was trying to help her get the dirt off her hands. One thing lead to another.
Our seeds are sprouting!
She is as silly as silly can be. I love her sweet silliness.
Beckett and Will have so much fun! I love play dates with friends!
She looks so natural driving Daddy's truck.
She is also a natural at riding in Target shopping carts.
See what I mean? Nothing much, but so much fun!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment