Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Congratulations Friend!

More excitement! My dear friend, Lauren, is engaged! I am absolutely thrilled for her!! Lauren is such an amazing person and such a wonderful friend- I know she and Chad are going to be very happy together.

I truly believe that laughter is the secret to happiness, and I always think about how I'm so lucky to have a husband and friends who make me laugh, Lauren is one of those friends! She totally understands me and I get her too, and we are constantly reminding ourselves "this is why we're friends". To be completely cliche, with this wedding, I don't feel like I'm losing a friend I feel like I'm adding to my family... I haven't even met Chad, yet, but I already know I'm going to like him!

So congratulations to Lauren and Chad, many happy memories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment