Dinner was so yummy! I love this picture of Beckett talking to Uncle Charly
After dinner it was time to open presents! I know that Beckett didn't really understand it was "his birthday" but he loved opening all the gifts. At first, I think he was more excited about the tissue paper than anything else...
but eventually he was excited to "read" the cards...
and then, of course, play with the toys!
After opening gifts, we had cupcakes! A tradition I started last year- oh, so yummy. The numbers are Red Sox player's numbers :) and the blank one in the middle is the one I put his 2 candle on...
When we sang Happy Birthday, Beckett LOVED the attention! He smiled the whole time and then clapped when we were done!
Uncle Elliot helped him eat his cupcake. In between bites he would run over and play with his toys!
Beckett wore himself out playing while everyone was here so as soon as everyone left, he was sound alseep!
The "party" continued the next day when his gift from Aunt Lauren arrived! Now Beckett can play with all of his birthday toys in his birthday tent!
What a wonderful way to turn 2!

Awwh... looks like B had a GREAT birthday!
ReplyDeleteOh my, his birthday tent is a little larger than I had anticipated. I'm glad you are still talking to me even though it violated your living room! Just remember, HE NEEDED IT! :) Love you all!
ReplyDelete