Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day!


Beckett started Mother's Day Out last week! I am excited about him getting to play with friends his own age and getting used to going to "school" two days a week- but I have to admit, it's so hard realizing he's old enough to go do things on his own!

Kenny was going to drop him off with Michelle, but I forgot to put something in his backpack so I ended up having to leave work and meet them there.  :) I was glad I could be there!

(this picture makes me think he'll be driving before we know it :))
Mrs. Liz
Mrs. Debbie

Apparently B did pretty well on his first day, his teachers said he was a little fussy in the morning and he did cry when he woke up from nap.  I'm sure that once he gets used to his class and recognizes his teachers he will have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment