Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Last weekend (yes I know I'm behind...) we went and celebrated Ethan's first birthday with him and his family.  We had such a great time, as you can see Beckett enjoyed the wide open space and Ethan's new slide! 



There are 4 girls at work who had baby boys within a year of each other- this is Cale, Will, and Beckett enjoying a snack.  I love when they can get together!


 My camera stopped taking pictures (easily fixed once I was home) so I'm so glad Jackie's sister-in-law was able to capture some memories for us!

Will watching B go down the slide- they took turns so well!

B showing Ethan how to slide!

It was so fun to play and have cupcakes- Beckett did not want to go, but when he started throwing a fit I knew it was time for nap :)

Happy Birthday Ethan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment