Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

4 Months Old!

Ryan is a growing girl! We went to her 4 month check up today and she is in the 23% for height and the 72% for weight!  That makes her in size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes.
 She is such a happy baby! She will smile at just about anything, but the top 5 things that make her smile are {I bet you can guess the first 3}:
Beckett
Daddy
Mommy
Johnny Jumper
Exersaucer
 She has discovered her toes which makes diaper changes more interesting.  She is very ticklish! just putting her arms through her onesie makes her smile!  She is starting to giggle more and more too.  I think she likes music.  Or maybe just noise.
She is so close to rolling over, she doesn't even need a "push" anymore. If you help give her foot something to push off of, she will go from tummy to her back! Her shoulder gets in the way of her going from back to tummy, but she is really close to figuring that out.  She can scoot in a circle when she's on her back.
 I'm still obsessed with her cute baby feet!
 She and Beckett have "talks" daily.  He is always sure to tell me when she has spit up, when she needs her paci, and when she is happy.  He also knows that when she smiles at him, he's the one who is making her happy :)
 She rarely fusses.  Pretty much the only time she gets upset is when she is tired or hungry.  She can put herself to sleep in her Rock n Play and will sleep for 8 hours at night. She's not a great napper during the day though.  If I'm lucky, she will take one 2-3 hour nap and a few 30 minutes snoozes.  It's a good trade off though- I'd much rather have the sleep at night ;)  I have noticed that she will sleep longer if she falls asleep in the car.  Luckily, she really likes being in the car and in her car seat.  This makes errands so easy!

We are so completely in love with our little girl! She continues to bless our family.  As always, I love everything now and I can't wait to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment