Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkins

We were a little late getting to the pumpkin patch this year. Better late than never!  Beckett was way more interested in running around.  I asked him to pick out a pumpkin and he'd point to the closest one to him and say "Here it is" and then run off :)

 {these pictures made possible by Mimi :)}


 
I did get some cute pictures of the kids, and we did pick out pumpkins for all 4 of us. And Beckett slept really well that night.

Today, we carved Beckett's pumpkin. By "we" I mean mostly me.  He'd stop long enough to stick the spoon in and pull out a seed or two.  I'm just glad that he showed an interest.  Next year, I might let him use the etching tool!
 {Mimi provided the very nice pumpkin carving tools. They made the job much easier, and less messy.}

 See if you can tell what his pumpkin carving is...
 ...I wanted to do a simple "B". Beckett wanted- can you guess- a triceratops!

Such a fun time of year...

No comments:

Post a Comment