Beckett has started to say a few phrases repeatedly and in the appropriate situations. It's so funny to me to hear him say things that sound like "big kid". Of course, I want to remember all of these funny sayings, and the ones that are just so cute, so here goes *note- you can usually sub "mamma" for whoever else he's talking to:
"Mamma, here's this." Then he hands me a dinosaur.
"I wuv my baby sister, Wyan."
"Mamma, I give her a kiss?"
"Aww she's happy!"
"Hungeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." {that's the sound a dinosaur makes. apperently.}
"Tri-tops, wet's go!"
"Look out Braki-saurus!"
{side note: this euoplocephalus never saw this coming}
"Don't worry mamma, we figure it out."
"Mamma, what are you doin' here?"
"Mamma, you find it. You find my Tri-tops?"
"Mamma, you find it. You find my Tri-tops?"
"I. wanna. go. home!" {when he's about to get in trouble, even when we are at home.}
"Mamma, I ready to go! You ready?"
"I wanna here Darius." {every time we get in the car}
"I wanna see some cows!" "Mamma, the cows eatin' breakfast. They eat some grass." "Now yet's see some horseys!" {every morning}
"Daddy on his way!"
{every afternoon when he asks where Daddy is and I say "He'll be home soon" :)}
"Daddy, wanna go on a 'venture?" {this means take the dogs for a walk}
"It's po'corn time!"
"Mmmm, it's tasty!"
"Mamma, I don' yike it."
I'm sure there are more. But I'll save those for another post.
I love my little 3 year old. I love that he can talk in such a way to describe the world around him and show his imagination!

No comments:
Post a Comment