Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Boxes of Fun

Last Friday, we had a new mattress delivered.  It's not a "standard mattress" so it came in multiple boxes.

I think everyone has a memory of cardboard boxes.  That time in your childhood where your family got a new refrigerator with a box big enough for you to hide out in,  or you moved and had unpacked boxes to make a series of tunnels or forts out of.

I remember playing in boxes.  I'm not sure what my brother and I imagined our boxes to be, but I know they were fun.

Beckett has been making the most of these boxes.  I'm not sure what his little imagination is dreaming up, but whatever it is, it's fun.

Here are some highlights from his weekend with boxes.











A few of the boxes had to go to the trash this morning- they were quite worn out.  There are 3 left, hopefully they will make it through this week.

I love our new mattress, and I think I love it more because of the fun boxes.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. My kids have had a moving box that they play in for over a year now. Adam has wanted to throw it out, but the kids love it so much that it's still here- worn and torn to no end!

    BTW- sleep number?! JEALOUS. To the MAX.

    ReplyDelete