Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Woolaroc

On Saturday, we decided to venture out to Woolaroc.  Beckett's allergies have been bad the past couple of weeks so we really haven't done much. We figured that driving around looking at the animals and looking in the museum would be a good outing!

 {checking out the animals}
 This ostrich...
 ...decided to walk right on up...
 ...and say hello!

 {checking things out from the stroller}
 We got out and played a little. Beckett enjoyed the little general store he could run in and out of.  
 He also enjoyed looking at the animals that were around the playground.
{I loved these zebras! How cute? Adorable!}

I managed to wrangle the kids for a quick photo op. Beckett wasn't too thrilled about "holding" Ryan. He kept saying "She's too big". I was just glad to get them both together for a decent picture. And I love the outfit Ryan was wearing :)

 {a funny out-take, I promise he's not pushing her... we told him to watch her head, so he says, "Wyan, watch you head."}
 {he's actually asking if he can eat the leaf in his hand. boys.}


We headed into the museum, I love this entrance!

 The first thing Beckett said to me was "Mamma, look at all the animals!" There are lots of animals on the walls :-) He was happy to see the elephant.
 Beckett was also excited about the plane! He really liked seeing it up close.

We had such a good time.  I am a little sad we didn't see any buffalo.  I remember, as a kid, going to Woolaroc and having to wait for the buffalo to clear the road so you could drive. Hopefully next time we'll get to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment