Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011 was fun! In keeping with our tradition, we went to Kenny's mom's house.  My mom was there too.  Ryan was a lady bug and Beckett was a dinosaur.  You would think he'd be super excited about his costume... nope.  He wanted to go trick-or-treating, but he didn't want to put his costume on. Luckily, we put it on him anyway and a few tears, one house, and a piece of candy later he was ALL about it!  I did learn that my camera doesn't focus well in the dark... and I don't focus my camera well in the dark... and I don't focus my camera well while walking after 2 kids.

So here are the pictures I did get, I know some of them are blurry but I'm just glad I have something :)
Isn't she a cute lady bug?!  


 Emi was a cat and Dom was Ryan's "chauffeur" turned Diary of a Whimpy Kid ;)

 He ate as he went!

 Apparently, babies are a candy magnet.

I love our Halloween tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment