Last weekend Ryan and I joined Lauren and Jess in Kansas City for some much needed shopping, eating, relaxation, and friend fun!
We had such a wonderful time! Ryan was so good- so. good. I think she enjoys girl time like the rest of us :-)
Lauren met us in Tulsa and we drove to KC and picked Jess up from the airport. Ryan slept...
Once we were all together again we ate, shopped, ate, shopped, slept and then did it all again the next day! Our hotel was right on the Country Club Plaza so we had easy access to lots of shops and lots of restaurants. We visited a few places outside of the Plaza too. We were so tired by the time we got back to the hotel... we shopped (and ate) till we dropped!
Ryan slept.
We tried cupcakes from 2 places. These are the red velvet cupcakes from Mema's Bakery. They were pretty good.
These were from Cupcake a La Mode. The After Dinner Mint and the Marshmallow Fondue were AMA-zing!!
Our "friend purchases" of the weekend were Tom's shoes! Jess is already a huge Tom's fan, so she expanded her collection with black glittery ones. Lauren and I made our first Tom's purchases with the charcoal ones. I can say that I already have my eye on 2 more pairs for me and at least one pair for Beckett! I love these shoes!!
On our last day, we checked out of the hotel {with ALL our bags!} and went a few blocks over for brunch at Brio. The food was wonderful!! Jess had been talking about the Raspberry White Chocolate French Toast- which was so good, I had the Fruit and Ricotta Crepes- delish, and Lauren had the Spinach Strata- yummo.
It was sad to leave. We have already started discussing next year's trip... we've got to have the next trip to look forward to!
I love my friends!

Friend....how did you only get in 1 picture? lol. Next year we will work on that! Heart you!
ReplyDeleteYes- you need to be in more pictures next year!
ReplyDelete