Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Sunday Funday

This weekend my cousin's baby, Arleigh, was baptized.  Since Beckett was still under the weather, and napping, just Ryan and I went to the reception at my Aunt's house.  Arleigh is such a sweet little guy! 
 He was kind enough to let Ryan borrow his cowboy hat for a quick picture! {she's getting ready for a trip to the ranch to see Cowboy Allan}
 We attempted to get a picture of the youngest generation. At first it was ok, but then Arleigh realized that this cute little girl was in his space ;-) from here on out every time he'd see Ryan he'd get a pouty face. We thought it was adorable!
 Such cute cousins!!

Beckett was in the mood to go outside when I got home, so I caught a few shots of him in "dino mode" :) He kind of looks like the T-Rex on his shirt...

 So over the whole picture thing...


Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment