The day after Thanksgiving I started decorating for Christmas! It has been a slower process than usual. I'm hoping to have everything up by the end of next weekend... we'll see. :)
Ryan likes to look at the tree and all the lights. She also likes to grab for the ornaments when we take her close to the tree!
This is the first year Beckett has really been interested in the tree. Last year he liked to pull things off of it, this year he wanted to help put ornaments on it!
I hadn't even gotten the tree set up completely and B was asking to hang some ornaments. I let him put them where ever he wanted and most of them ended up in a cluster towards the bottom. I'm not sure why, but at one point he realized he had the rest of the tree to work with! He asked Kenny for a piggy back ride and told him to take him to the tree. He hung one snowflake up high. Then he went back to playing with his dinosaurs :)
I love that he's starting to take more of an interest in things like this. I know these are traditions in the making! Next year, Ryan will be able to help too, making it that much more fun!
I love this time of year and everything it represents! Family, faith, and the little moments are what it's all about.


No comments:
Post a Comment