Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

5 Months Old!

 Ryan is 5 months old today. Wow!
She has gotten so big!  This month, she has had a few "firsts":
Her first girl's trip
Her first OSU Homecoming
Her first trip to the pumpkin patch
Her first cold then her first case of croup which lead to her first ER visit
Her first Halloween
I love how she is growing, I love how her personality is developing, I love her smile, I love her toes, I love how her hair has a slight curl on the sides, I love how ticklish she is, I love how she loves to watch Beckett play, I love how she sleeps, I love how big she smiles when Kenny calls her "Ry, Ry", I love her!
Ryan is such a great baby.  She is so happy! She has been teething and going through a growth spurt recently but she takes it so well. She does let you know when she's hungry or uncomfortable (like when her teeth hurt)- she can go from smiles to screams in half a second when she wants/needs something. But as soon as she gets what she needs she is right back to her sweet self.  She is so ticklish! When we her shirt she smiles so big when we pull her arms out of her onesie :) I love it!
{Go Pokes!}
She is right on the verge of being in 6-12 month clothes. This week we switched to size 3 diapers. She still sleeps through the night, but her naps are random during the day- still working on a "schedule" :)  She loves her blankie and I've noticed she falls asleep faster when she has it.  She loves to play with her toys and her exersaucer.  She has gotten better about sitting in her Bumbo for longer and longer.  She can roll from her tummy to her back- she still dislikes tummy time.  She grabs her feet all the time.  Sometimes she sucks her thumb. She has one toy that is her favorite- it's a little stuffed cow and she tries to bite it's nose :)
We love to watch Ryan grow into our family.  We feel so blessed to have her with us and can't wait to see what's next! We are so in love with Ryan!!

1 comment:

  1. She is soo stink'n cute! I love the rolls on her legs :)

    ReplyDelete